Since we reopened in July 2020, in accordance with WA State mandate, we’ve added a covid intake form to our online booking site and are booking all new appointments there, at our “Book Now” button.
Our staff is fully vaccinated (including staying up to date on boosters), and staring in March 2022 we are requiring that clients have received a booster if your second shot was 8 month ago or longer. We require a vaccination card or electronic vaccination record and photo ID for all client appointments. There is an opportunity to upload these on the Covid intake when making an appointment, or you can bring them in person to your appointment.
Please be advised that all medical facilities, which includes all massage practices in Washington State, have not been cleared to allow anyone to go without wearing a mask regardless of vaccination status.
In addition to the above precautions, we are still doing the following:
- We are fully sanitizing the treatment rooms between each client and sanitizing high touch surfaces in the office regularly.
- We are taking vital stats upon arrival and sanitize the equipment after each use.
- As always, we use sterilized linens provided by hospital linen service and will continue to as our regular practice.
- Entering our office is restricted to clients with appointments only, no accompanying visitors unless the person with the appointment needs physical help.
- Our new location has a much better air filtration system than the old one. The hepa filers are changed every two and a half weeks, and has been upgraded to circulate more air from outside the building.
Thank you again, we hope to see you soon!
Patti Abbott, LMT/owner